The Bikram Yoga beginners class is taught in a specific way that is inclusive of every body, first timers, beginners, people with limited mobility, chronic illness and experienced practitioners alike.
It can take a few classes to get used to the sequence, so we recommend you practice as many classes as possible in your first month to see maximum benefits. In a short space of time, you will begin to heal your aches and pains, and you’ll have more energy. You'll love the benefits of Bikram Yoga as you create a healthier you.
Here are some helpful hints:
- Hydrate before class
- First time students should arrive 15 minutes early.
- Classes are 90 minutes
- The room is heated
- Wear comfortable light-weight clothing
- Avoid heavy meals before class
- Bring a large towel, yoga mat and water (all available for hire or sale at the yoga school)
- Be prepared to work hard and sweat
We look forward to welcoming you soon to the Tranquil Point Retreat Bikram Yoga school.